SpeedMax Brake linings are composed of a relatively soft but tough and heat-resistant material with a high coefficient of dynamic friction (and ideally an identical coefficient of static friction) typically mounted to a solid metal backing using high-temperature adhesives or rivets.
The complete assembly (including lining and backing) is then often called a brake pad or brake shoe.
* Excellent technology and safety
- Brake parts of rear wheel of a compact car and front and rear wheel of a large car.
- SpeedMax brake shoe & lining a car using friction force produced when contacting drum.
- Brake Shoe Assembly needs multiple techniques to unite Shoe and Lining.
- SpeedMax products use special strong bonding method to maintain heat resistance, which produce Shoe Assembly and supply to every vehicles.